Download trialware to evaluate full versions of our product for a limited time. At the end of the trialware process, you’ll be prompted to purchase a license to continue your use of the product.
Download the installer (254 MB). It installs the GestuReader application along with the 7-day evaluation license, Intel RealSense runtime (v10.0.26.0396) and speech synthesis and recognition modules (optional).
Before using this software make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements, has either an integrated front-facing RealSense camera, or an external camera ordered from Intel. This page lists RealSense-enabled computers available on the market. If your device supports Windows Hello (using your face as a password to log in) then the system requirements for using GestuReader are met.
The system requirements are as follows:
- Intel RealSense front-facing 3D camera (F200, SR300, Razer Stargazer).
- Camera connection port: USB 3.0 (for an external camera).
- For the owners of camera model F200:
- OS: Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: 4th generation Intel Core, Intel Core M, Intel Atom (code name “Cherry Trail”)
- For the owners of camera model SR300 and Razer Stargazer:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 6th generation Intel Core (or higher).
For your convenience there is also a zip archive (55 MB) available.
It contains only the GestuReader executable and supplementary files.
It does not contain the Intel RealSense runtime, for the cases when the runtime is already installed on your computer (v10.0.26.0396).
The archive must be unpacked into the %ProgramFiles% folder, otherwise application won’t function properly.